ATIP Ⓗ™ Certification Verify System
ATIP Ⓗ™ owns a smart-verify system to validate and check all Ⓗ™ certifications, which can be issued for two purposes. After the Ⓗ™ Certification is issued, companies verified by ATIP will receive various documents, such as audit reports, consulting reports, training reports, two (2) copies of Ⓗ™ certifications, and QR code documents, which may only be printed over certified products.
- Level for End consumers.
- Level for Companies/ Customer clearance/ importers or other businesses or entities that may be concerned about your Ⓗ™ Certification.
Smart-Verify Systems for End Consumers:
The Ⓗ™Certification smart-verify system for end consumers depends on a QR code system. When a consumer scans the QR code on your certified products in supermarkets or anywhere else using a mobile camera, the consumer will get a web link that will direct to a verification of Ⓗ™ Halal certificate authenticity.
The following data will be shown:
- Producer’s company name.
- Product data, like main materials, packages, where it is produced.
- Brand name.
- Date of issuance of the Ⓗ™ Halal certificate.
- Date of expiry of the Ⓗ™ Halal certificate.
- Sometimes there may be comments on the product to other users.
If the certificate is not issued by ATIP Ⓗ™, a warning message will appear to the consumers that the certificate is invalid, and the consumer must not accept this product as authentically Ⓗ™ Halal certified.
Level for Companies/ Customer clearance/ importers or others concerned about Ⓗ™ Certifications.
Ⓗ™ visitors, companies or individual users can search for certified companies with specific terms, as follows:
- Certification search code.
- Certified company sectors or eight halal sectors, which are defined by ATIP Ⓗ™.
- Companies in certain country.
The certified companies will receive many formal documents, including secret and search number certificate. Both are printed over the Ⓗ™ halal certification copies.